Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Haunted Houses

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Houses

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dick_Vitale</div><div class="ubbcode-body">why?
    </div></div>
    Difficulty in obtaining ins. is one reason. May be others I dont know about </div></div>

    Who actually did the corn maze? Because if I am not mistaken the rest of the Clinch Haven's Farm was sold a month or so ago. 100+ acres for roughly 1.067 million dollars. I think this was done on their land wasn't it, or was it on the Witt's land?</div></div>
    I dont know who did it exactly - but the event itself must have general liability insurance separate from any other property insurance
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Houses

    If you want to go thru a tiny corn maze, go to the Pumkin Patch in Scott County. It's great for kids really.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Houses

    i believe appy civic center is going to have a haunted house.
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Houses

    Anybody know why MECC isn't doing a haunted forest this year?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Houses

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drgnfly3030</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody know why MECC isn't doing a haunted forest this year?</div></div>
    Because the Haunted Forest sucks.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Houses

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drgnfly3030</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody know why MECC isn't doing a haunted forest this year?</div></div>
    Because the Haunted Forest sucks. </div></div>
    Well said
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_drgnfly3030's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 30th, 2003
    Posts
    262
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Haunted Houses

    Well it's a good thing I never went to that one then. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Went to the "haunted field" at frog level. That was fun, well worth the $1 lol. Just make sure you're not wearing a blue devils shirt on or they'll single you out lmao. I had to keep yelling it was Duke Blue Devils, not Gate City.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •